Once you have chosen your vehicle and decided on your deposit, you will need to make three decisions that will affect the monthly repayments:
(1) The term or duration of the finance agreement.
(2) The Annual Mileage you will do
(3) Optional Final payment – the amount of money you want to defer to the end.
At the end of your agreement you have another three options:
1. To exchange the vehicle for a new vehicle with the same provider. The agreement will be settled and any excess sales proceeds can contribute to your new agreement (subject to application and acceptance)
2. Pay the option to purchase fee and the optional final payment, then take full ownership of the vehicle
3. Simply return the vehicle to the finance provider subject to fair wear and tear and being within the agreed mileage (as fees may be payable)